Posted on 2009-09-08. By anonymous.
Facts on File | English | 2003-06 | ISBN: 0816046913 | 324 pages | PDF | 1,3 MB
"The number of senior citizens in the United States is growing steadily and is expected to double from the current 35 million to 70 million by 2030. Life expectancy has increased at a startling rate. In 1900 the average life expectancy for an American born that year was 49 years. By 2000 the average American born in that year could expect to live to the age of 77. While increased longevity gives individuals the chance to interact with loved ones and gain from years of accumulated experience, the older population also faces a wide range of social, medical, ethical, and legal issues that exclusively affect their quality of life. The Encyclopedia of Senior Health and Well-Being offers comprehensive coverage of the health issues, diseases, global and ethnic factors concerning aging, common illnesses, and social issues that affect the daily lives of mature adults." Tables of current health and population statistics illustrate health care and lifestyle trends among mature adults from a variety of ethnic groups. All entries are thoroughly cross-referenced and indexed. With appendixes and additional resources, including lists of important organizations and agencies on aging, this encyclopedia is an invaluable reference for aging adults and their families and caregivers.
- Ebooks list page : 3430
- 2017-10-28[PDF] The Encyclopedia of Senior Health and Well-Being (Facts on File Library of Health & Living)
- 2014-01-04The Encyclopedia of Senior Health and Well-Being (Repost)
- 2021-12-30The Arts of Indigenous Health and Well-Being
- 2021-12-27The Arts of Indigenous Health and Well-Being
- 2018-10-10The Encyclopedia of Essential Oils: The Complete Guide to the Use of Aromatic Oils In Aromatherapy, Herbalism, Health, and Well Being
- 2017-11-15[PDF] The Encyclopedia of Essential Oils: The Complete Guide to the Use of Aromatic Oils In Aromatherapy, Herbalism, Health, and Well Being
- 2022-08-08Indigenous Health and Well-Being in the COVID-19 Pandemic
- 2022-06-27The Adulteration of Children's Sports Waning Health and Well-Being in the Age of Organized Play
- 2021-06-02Asian Families in Canada and the United States: Implications for Mental Health and Well Being - Removed
- 2021-02-26Recipes from the Herbalist's Kitchen: Delicious, Nourishing Food for Lifelong Health and Well Being (True EPUB)
- 2021-02-09Recipes from the Herbalist's Kitchen: Delicious, Nourishing Food for Lifelong Health and Well Being (True EPUB)
- 2020-11-23The Alchemy of Inner Work: A Guide for Turning Illness and Suffering Into True Health and Well Being
- 2020-06-21Mental Health and Mental Disorders [3 volumes]: An Encyclopedia of Conditions, Treatments, and Well-Being
- 2020-02-22A Little Book of Self Care: Sleep: Harness the Power of Sleep for Optimal Health and Well-being
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Neo-Liberalism and Austerity: The Moral Economies of Young People's Health and Well-being - Removed
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Health and Well-Being: A Social and Cultural Perspective (Public Health in the 21st Century)
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Stress, Health and Well-Being: Thriving in the 21st Century - Removed
- 2018-01-04[PDF] The Body Toxic: How the Hazardous Chemistry of Everyday Things Threatens Our Health and Well-being
- 2017-12-14[PDF] The Pilates Handbook (Young Woman's Guide to Health and Well-Being)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.