The Forever Dog: Surprising New Science to Help Your Canine Companion Live Younger, Healthier, and Longer
Author: Rodney Habib
Posted on 2021-07-31, by temrick.
In this pathbreaking guide, two of the world’s most popular and trusted pet care advocates reveal new science to teach us how to delay aging and provide a long, happy, healthy life for our canine companions.
Like their human counterparts, dogs have been getting sicker and dying prematurely over the past few decades. Why? Scientists are beginning to understand that the chronic diseases afflicting humans—cancer, obesity, diabetes, organ degeneration, and autoimmune disorders—also beset canines. As a result, our beloved companions are vexed with preventable health problems throughout much of their lives and suffer shorter life spans. Because our pets can’t make health and lifestyle decisions for themselves, it’s up to pet parents to make smart, science-backed choices for lasting vitality and health.
The Forever Dog gives us the practical, proven tools to protect our loyal four-legged companions. Rodney Habib and Karen Becker, DVM, globetrotted (pre-pandemic) to galvanize the best wisdom from top geneticists, microbiologists, and longevity researchers; they also interviewed people whose dogs have lived into their 20s and even 30s. The result is this unprecedented and comprehensive guide, filled with surprising information, invaluable advice, and inspiring stories about dogs and the people who love them.
The Forever Dog prescriptive plan focuses on diet and nutrition, movement, environmental exposures, and stress reduction, and can be tailored to the genetic predisposition of particular breeds or mixes. The authors discuss various types of food—including what the commercial manufacturers don’t want us to know—and offer recipes, easy solutions, and tips for making sure our dogs obtain the nutrients they need. Habib and Dr. Becker also explore how external factors we often don’t think about can greatly affect a dog’s overall health and wellbeing, from everyday insults to the body and its physiology, to the role our own lifestyles and our vets’ choices play. Indeed, the health equation works both ways and can travel “up the leash.”
Medical breakthroughs have expanded our choices for
canine health—if you know what they are. This definitive dog-care guide
empowers us with the knowledge we need to make wise choices, and to keep
our dogs healthy and happy for years to come.
- Ebooks list page : 48764
- 2021-10-15The Forever Dog - Surprising New Science to Help Your Canine Companion Live Younger, Healthier, and Longer
- 2021-12-13The Forever Dog A New Science Blueprint for Raising Exceptionally Healthy and Happy Companions [Audiobook]
- 2020-12-29The Path to Positivity: A Step by Step Guide to creating a happier, healthier and longer life!
- 2022-03-22Redirect The Surprising New Science of Psychological Change [Audiobook]
- 2022-03-22Drop Acid The Surprising New Science of Uric Acid - The Key to Losing Weight, Controlling Blood Sugar
- 2021-11-19Drop Acid: The Surprising New Science of Uric Acid―The Key to Losing Weight, Controlling Blood Sugar, and Achieving Extraordinary Health
- 2021-09-03Come As You Are The Surprising New Science That Will Transform Your Sex Life
- 2021-08-02Emily Nagoski Come The Surprising New Science That Will Transform Your Sex Life Si
- 2021-06-09Come As You Are The Surprising New Science That Will Transform Your Sex Life
- 2021-05-31Emily Nagoski Come The Surprising New Science That Will Transform Your Sex Life Simon Schuster 2021
- 2021-03-08Come As You Are: Revised and Updated: The Surprising New Science That Will Transform Your Sex Life [Audiobook]
- 2021-02-12Come As You Are: Revised and Updated: The Surprising New Science That Will Transform Your Sex Life
- 2020-06-29Come as You Are The Surprising New Science that Will Transform Your Sex Life
- 2020-06-26Come as You Are The Surprising New Science that Will Transform Your Sex Life
- 2020-06-25Canine Nutrigenomics: The New Science of Feeding Your Dog for Optimum Health
- 2020-05-30Coursera Hacking Exercise For Health The Surprising New Science Of Fitness By Macmaster Unive
- 2020-05-16Coursera Hacking Exercise For Health. The surprising new science of fitness by MacMaster Unive...
- 2020-03-05Come As You Are The Surprising New Science That Will Transform Your Sex Life - Removed
- 2020-02-15Raised by Animals: The Surprising New Science of Animal Family Dynamics
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.