Posted on 2018-11-12, by voska89.
The Human Skeleton In Forensic Medicine By Mehmet Yasar Iscan, Ph.D. - Maryna Steyn, ChB., Ph.D.
2013 | 517 Pages | ISBN: 0398088799 | PDF | 32 MB
This classic in forensic anthropology has been thoroughly updated and greatly expanded for the new Third Edition. The result presents the state of the medicolegal art of investigating human skeletal remains. The third edition follows more than 25 years after the second edition. During this time, considerable changes occurred in the field and Forensic Anthropology became a distinct specialty in its own right. Included in the book are detailed discussions on crime scene investigation, including excavation techniques, time interval since death, human or animal remains, mass graves, and preparation of remains. Existing chapters, all dramatically revised, bring readers in line with the current concepts of skeletal age; determination of sex; assessment of ancestry; calculation of stature; factors of individualization; superimposition and restoration of physiognomy. There is also a section on dental analysis examining such topics as dental anatomy, nomenclature, estimation of age in subadults and adults, determination of sex and ancestry, and pathological conditions. New additions are chapters on skeletal pathology and trauma assessment. A new chapter has also been added on "Forensic Anthropology of the Living." Although all of the sections of the book have been updated significantly, the authors have retained some sense of history to recognize the many pioneers that have shaped the discipline. The text will assist forensic anthropologists and forensic pathologists who have to analyze skeletons found in forensic contexts. This book has a global perspective in order to make it usable to practitioners across the world. Where possible, short case studies have been added to illustrate the diverse aspects of the work.
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 37703
- 2018-01-01[PDF] The Human Skeleton in Forensic Medicine
- 2017-02-10[PDF] The Human Skeleton in Forensic Medicine
- 2014-04-25The Human Skeleton in Forensic Medicine (3 edition)
- 2014-04-19The Human Skeleton in Forensic Medicine (3 edition)
- 2014-03-27The Human Skeleton in Forensic Medicine (3 edition)
- 2011-12-09The Human Mosaic: A Cultural Approach to Human Geography, 11th Edition - Removed
- 2021-07-23Mortal Wounds The Human Skeleton as Evidence for Conflict in the Past
- 2021-01-21Biological Anthropology of the Human Skeleton - Removed
- 2020-06-25Sex Estimation of the Human Skeleton History, Methods, and Emerging Techniques
- 2019-12-23Biological Anthropology of the Human Skeleton Ed 3
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Age Estimation the Human Skeleton
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Atlas of Developmental Field Anomalies of the Human Skeleton: A Paleopathology Perspective
- 2017-10-20[PDF] The Anatomy and Biology of the Human Skeleton
- 2017-02-10[PDF] Age Estimation the Human Skeleton
- 2013-08-06Atlas of Developmental Field Anomalies of the Human Skeleton: A Paleopathology Perspective, 2 edition
- 2013-05-01The Juvenile Skeleton in Forensic Abuse Investigations [Repost]
- 2013-04-11Photographic Regional Atlas of Bone Disease: A Guide to Pathologic and Normal Variations in the Human Skeleton
- 2013-04-10Photographic Regional Atlas of Bone Disease: A Guide to Pathologic and Normal Variations in the Human Skeleton
- 2013-02-12Age Estimation of the Human Skeleton (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.