Posted on 2022-05-02, by voska89.
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 735 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 10 lectures (1 hour, 7 mins) | Language: English
Learn about the little talked about muscles that REALLY contribute to your pain...and how to activate them to heal pain
What you'll learn
Smart, cutting edge tricks and techniques to alleviate their back and hip pain.
You will learn about these little talked about muscles that tend to pull on your skeleton and create back, hip, groin and buttock pain. Learn how to easily target those areas to get rid of pain.
2 Tennis or Lacrosse Balls, Foam Roller, 1 sock, optional soft pilates ball
I can't wait to share with you some new break-thru findings that have helped 1000's of people alleviate their low back and neck pain, hip and groin pain and even buttock pain for good!
It is largely assumed that when our back hurt, we just need to have a therapist rub out that tight spot or our doctor give us a cortisone shot right into the painful area. That may even be helpful to a certain extent - but that is often not the real reason why we area in pain and therefore it is not the complete cure.
We can see this across all of medicine. There is a specialist for every body part. While that is great and useful, it also compartmentalized our bodies into little, disconnected sections. You go to physical therapy for your hip, you get stretches and strengthening exercises for your hip. You go to the orthopedic surgeon for your shoulder, you have a shoulder surgery done. Do these specialists ever investigate why these body parts got inflamed and painful in the first place?
As a yoga instructor, massage therapist and nutritional health coach I come across many clients with back pain issues. Most of my clients have tried numerous approaches to alleviate their pain. It sparked my interest when I noticed that often their pain couldn't get resolved by simply getting a massage or doing yoga poses. That finding inspired me to come up with a much more complex system that looks at the body as a sophisticated, highly interconnected machine. A machine that is very capable of healing itself when given the right tools...which makes this course you are about to take, a power-tool!
See, you can do all the back strengthening exercises and yoga poses you want - if the few key muscles in your body are not "fine-tuned" correctly so that they are encouraged to do the job they are meant to do, you will do any exercise and activity with a misaligned, compromised body and the results will be lousy and the pain may get even worse.
I am not here to tell you about a new workout regimen.
No, I am here to introduce you to some little known, easy-to-do techniques that will quickly help unlock your nervous system and allow your body to release its hold on the muscles and nerves that contribute to back, hip, groin and buttock pain (you may also get rid of neck pain, arm pain and even foot issues as a side effect of working these methods).
What you will learn in a moment are advanced and scientifically proven methods that will bring your body back to its most natural, advantageous and most of all, pain-free posture.
These methods are used by professionals like Osteopaths, Physical Therapists, Postural Restoration Clinics, and other health care professionals. This course is the place where you will find tid-bits of all these professional approaches in one place. Warning: as a side effect, you may stop some seemingly unrelated issues you have been having (check list of symptoms below).
The difference between regular back exercises and what you learn in this program is that here, you will work through your nervous system. See, nerves govern the body's muscles. In other words, the nerves talk to the muscles and tell them how to behave, what length to be at and when to contract, etc. So then if you have a bunch of nerves that are restricted and locked in by the compression of muscles and other structures, the signals in those nerves get interrupted or even temporarily shut down.
The reason for that is that one or more key postural muscles are not working properly and therefore pull on your low back and push your abdominal organs forward, tug on your chest, your shoulder blades, etc.These tissues are either too tight or too weak. Problem is, most of these deep tissues you can't see like you can see a biceps muscle since they are embedded deep inside the body. Tight and restricted muscles pull unfavorably on nearby nerves and other structures and voila, there is the perfect recipe for pain and discomfort.
In addition to your back pain, you may have one or more of these symptoms
Constipation, maybe even chronic
Appearance of a pot belly, protruding abdomen
Neck and shoulder pain
Appearance of flat back
Discomfort, pain and aches in the front hip socket and groin
Restriction in the hip socket.
Restriction moving the thigh backward.
Deep pelvic pain, usually on one side. Can feel like menstrual pain.
Deep ache in the belly
The best news is by working with this highly effective system you likely will get rid of issues listed above. So let's get ready to attack the problem at its source by working with these "trouble maker" muscles!
I designed this course to give you the knowledge and the power to heal your pain and take charge of your own well-being. I am proud to be part of the new generation of lasting pain relief.
In a world full of information, it becomes clear that YOU are your own best therapist and I thank you for taking a step toward feeling great again!
Who this course is for
This course is for people who have recurring back, hip pain, groin and buttock pain and have tried the traditional ways to alleviate the pain with no success.
More Ebooks ,Course Expensive Download Click Here --> https://dl4all.org || https://oneddl.org
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 52326
- 2022-04-27The New Generation of Back, Hip and Groin Pain Elimination
- 2012-02-12Old Pine Bar - The New Yankee Workshop
- 2012-02-12Morris Chair - The New Yankee Workshop
- 2021-07-21Hip and Groin Pain in the Athlete - Removed
- 2019-11-28Hip and Groin Pain in the Athlete
- 2011-09-04Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy
- 2011-05-19Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy: Report of a Symposium
- 2012-01-13A Framework for K-12 Science Education: Practices, Crosscutting Concepts, and Core Ideas - Committee On Conceptual Framework For The New K-12 Science Education Standards
- 2012-01-07Stephen Sondheim and Andrew Lloyd Webber: The New Musical
- 2011-06-11The Kingdom of New York Knights, Knaves, Billionaires, and Beauties in the City of Big Shots
- 2020-10-11As the World Burns: The New Generation of Activists and the Landmark Legal Fight Against Climate Change [Audiobook]
- 2020-10-07As the World Burns: The New Generation of Activists and the Landmark Legal Fight Against Climate Change
- 2020-08-26Fresh Italian Cooking for the New Generation: 100 Full-Flavored Vegetarian Dishes That Prove You Can Stay Slim While Eating Pasta and Bread
- 2019-12-30Safety Muscles Guide: Your Guide to Relieving Back, Neck, Hip and Shoulder Pain by Balancing Your Posture with Exercises at Home or in the Gym
- 2018-09-23Technology and the New Generation of Active Citizens Emerging Research and Opportunities
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Fresh Italian Cooking for the New Generation: 100 Full-Flavored Vegetarian Dishes That Prove You Can Stay Slim While Eating Pasta and Bread [Italian] - Removed
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Lacan and Philosophy: The New Generation (re.press)
- 2014-06-17Mothers on the Fast Track: How a New Generation Can Balance Family and Careers
- 2014-06-15Mothers on the Fast Track: How a New Generation Can Balance Family and Careers
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.