Posted on 2022-08-16, by book2023.
The Politically Incorrect Guide to Economics by Thomas J. DiLorenzo
English | August 16th, 2022 | ISBN: 1684512980 | 256 pages | True EPUB | 2.84 MB
Another entry in the best-selling, irreverent, hard-hitting Politically Incorrect Guide series! Economics from a rational, conservative viewpoint-that is, a refreshing look at how money actually works from an author who knows the score, and how the law of economics are frequently broken and derailed by pernicious leftists and virtue signaling progressives.
Markets Rule. Socialism Sucks.
Time to wise up. Think economics is the Dismal Science? No more! Here is the lowdown on the biases, superstitions, and outright falsehoods that permeate and corrupt economics and economic policy. Here's the skinny on the poisonous effects of socialism and crony capitalism. Even better, here is an irreverent but clear-eyed explanation of how markets and economies work and how government intervention so often doesn't, routinely makes things worse, and how it's usually the cause of economic crises in the first place.
Here's how the power of the free market bursts forth and conquers, despite the worms, leeches, slings and arrows of socialism and anarchy trying to do in human creativity and ingenuity at every turn. How the myth of so-called "market failure" is total bunk. Why every attempt by government to stabilize the economy seems to put it in a tailspin instead. How corporations cozy up to big government and use regulation to create monopoly profits. Why "stimulus spending" makes us poor and hands the power-seeking goons of the governing class even more control over our lives. Plus, here's a chance to supercharge your economic IQ with concentrated wisdom from masters of market scholarship Ludwig von Mises, F.A. Hayek, Milton Friedman, and more!
A no-nonsense, irreverent guide to economics from a legendary teacher, thinker, and Mises Institute scholar that may be the best book on economics since Adam Smith visited a pin factory, figured out how the division of labor works, and wrote it all down in one handy volume!
More Ebooks ,Course Expensive Download Click Here --> https://dl4all.org || https://oneddl.org
Download From UploadCloud
Download From NovaFile
DONWLOAD FROM RAPIDGATOR
- Ebooks list page : 53833
- 2022-10-25DiLorenzo T The Politically Incorrect Guide to Economics 2022
- 2022-09-11The Politically Incorrect Guide to English and American Literature
- 2022-08-24The Politically Incorrect Guide to the Presidents, Part 2 From Wilson to Obama
- 2022-08-09The Politically Incorrect Guide to the Great Depression and the New Deal
- 2022-08-03The Politically Incorrect Guide to Pandemics (The Politically Incorrect Guides)
- 2022-06-25The Politically Incorrect Guide to Jihad (Audiobook)
- 2022-06-25The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam (and the Crusades) (Audiobook)
- 2021-05-05The Politically Incorrect Guide To Communism
- 2020-12-20The Politically Incorrect Guide to the Presidents From Wilson to Obama
- 2020-10-11The Politically Incorrect Guide to Immigration [Audiobook]
- 2020-10-11The Politically Incorrect Guide to the Civil War [Audiobook]
- 2020-10-11The Politically Incorrect Guide to the British Empire [Audiobook]
- 2020-10-11The Politically Incorrect Guide to the American Revolution [Audiobook]
- 2020-10-11The Politically Incorrect Guide to Capitalism [Audiobook]
- 2020-08-12The Politically Incorrect Guide to the Bible by Robert J Hutchinson
- 2020-05-14The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam
- 2019-03-27The Politically Incorrect Guide to the British Empire (The Politically Incorrect Guides)
- 2018-11-23The Politically Incorrect Guide to Capitalism
- 2018-11-15The Politically Incorrect Guide to the Bible
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.