Posted on 2020-11-22, by Jockerss.
The Profitable Supply Chain - A Practitioner ' s Guide
epub | 7.95 MB | English | Isbn:B01JG1BX7W |
Author: Ramnath Ganesan | PAge: 298 | Year: 2014
The Profitable Supply Chain: A Practitioner's Guide provides a first-principles approach to understanding the drivers of today's successful supply chains, covering everything from inventory and demand management to network planning to technology-driven improvements in efficient supply chain management.
Apart from introducing the latest concepts and methods, supply chain expert and consultant Ramnath Ganesan provides numerous real-world examples and cases to clarify how his process-oriented approach can be applied to specific situations, together with spreadsheet functions when appropriate. Practitioners will be especially interested, for example, in the sections on assessing external factors for demand, modifying network routings in response to rising fuel prices, designing a framework for identifying issues and tracking actions, and instituting financial measures to track performance.
The book addresses situations found in such industries as consumer electronics, healthcare, telecommunications, consumer goods, industrial equipment, building materials, and many others. No matter the industry, all firms trading products face operational challenges in producing and/or moving goods in a geographically dispersed global network while fulfilling customer demand in a timely and cost-efficient manner. Such demands can only be supported by a rigorous approach that aligns supply with demand, an approach this book outlines clearly and simply.
The Profitable Supply Chain will prove a valuable reference for production schedulers, plant managers, material managers, demand planners, and supply chain executives. Among other things, it covers the following topics in great depth:
- How to design and implement an efficient, scalable supply chain management process from the ground up-or improve the one you have.
- How to maintain adequate inventory levels while reducing the cost of supplying products.
- How to implement specific metrics that help improve supply chain performance and forecast accuracy.
- How to gain competitive advantages through the latest advances in IT architecture and software.
This book will also be of immense value to information technology professionals. That includes enterprise application developers charged with designing and implementing a supply chain IT architecture, as well as those administering and maintaining an enterprise resource planning or advance planning system.
There are few areas in business more ripe for cost reductions than in the supply chain. The Profitable Supply Chain is therefore your go-to resource for making supply chain operations leaner, more efficient, and ultimately far more profitable than they are now.
Hosters: | Nitroflare
- Ebooks list page : 45343
- 2020-11-23The Profitable Supply Chain: A Practitioner's Guide
- 2017-12-09[PDF] The Profitable Supply Chain: A Practitioner's Guide - Removed
- 2011-09-18Supply Chain Management - Applications and Simulations
- 2011-09-01Supply Chain Management - New Perspectives
- 2011-08-09Supply Chain Management - Pathways for Research and Practice
- 2022-01-11The Complete Supply Chain Management Course for Beginners
- 2021-11-23Political Risk Management for the Global Supply Chain (True PDF)
- 2021-08-08The Branded Supply Chain - A New Perspective in Sustainable Branding
- 2021-08-05The Branded Supply Chain A New Perspective in Sustainable Branding
- 2021-07-13UDEMY THE COMPREHENSIVE SUPPLY CHAIN NETWORK DESIGN COURSE TUTORIAL-COMPRISED
- 2021-06-30UDEMY THE COMPREHENSIVE SUPPLY CHAIN NETWORK DESIGN COURSE TUTORIAL-COMPRISED
- 2021-06-02The Bangladesh Garment Industry and the Global Supply Chain: Choices and Constraints of Management
- 2021-03-22Off The Shelf IT Solutions: A practitioner's guide to selection and procurement
- 2021-03-09The Essence of Budo: A Practitioner's Guide to Understanding the Japanese Martial Ways [Audiobook]
- 2021-02-23Off The Shelf IT Solutions: A practitioner's guide to selection and procurement
- 2021-02-08Off The Shelf IT Solutions: A practitioner's guide to selection and procurement
- 2020-12-29The Tao of Trauma A Practitioner's Guide for Integrating Five Element Theory and Trauma Treatment [A...
- 2020-10-26The Complete Supply Chain Management Course For Beginners
- 2020-09-29The Complete Supply Chain Management Course for Beginners
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.