Posted on 2021-12-23, by voska89.
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 152 lectures (11h 32m) | Size: 11.6 GB
Everything you need to transition from hobbyist to professional iOS developer
What you'll learn
Professionally build iOS apps programatically using UIKit
Version control with Git
Agile software delivery
Essential software engineering skills like unit testing and refactoring
How to land and secure your first professional iOS development job
Basic iOS programming knowledge
Joining a company and starting work as an iOS engineer can initially feel overwhelming. Techniques we used for introductory iOS app aren't there. People seem to expect you to know everything about core Apple frameworks like UIKit.
And there are just certain key practices everyone is going to expect you to be able to apply, which initially can seem really confusing, and everything can just feel overwhelming.
Not any more.
This course was created to help you make the transition from iOS hobbyist, to working professionally.
Working professionally as an iOS engineer means
Knowing how to build apps programmatically without storyboards
Understanding the fundamentals of Auto Layout and UIKit
Being able to use version control and create pull requests using tools such as git
Understand the basics of Agile
Being comfortable modern software engineering practices like unit testing and refactoring
Knowing the design patterns and idioms professional iOS developers use when writing professional code
This course will not only equip you with these essential skills, you will get to apply them on real life work examples and problems, all pulled from my experiences working as a professional iOS engineer on real world jobs.
By the end of this course you will
Be able to work professionally as an iOS engineer
Have the confidence to join any team
Possess the skills and tools necessary to hit the ground running when you land your first professional iOS job
And who am I? My name is Jonathan Rasmusson. I am a professional ex-Spotify iOS engineer who built the Spotify iMessaging app. I have authored several books on software delivery, and produce the YouTube channel The Swift Arcade. I will be your instructor for the course.
What are you waiting for? Come on in, and let's begin your journey to a high paying, rewarding career as an iOS professional today.
Who this course is for
Intermediate iOS developers looking for the skills necessary to work professionally as an iOS engineer
More Course Expensive Download Click Here : https://www.ebookee.com/user/voska89
- Ebooks list page : 50730
- 2022-05-02The Swift Arcade Professional iOS Development Course - UIKit
- 2022-04-29The Swift Arcade Professional iOS Development Course - UIKit
- 2022-04-27The Swift Arcade Professional iOS Development Course - UIKit
- 2022-01-20The Swift Arcade Professional iOS Development Course - UIKit
- 2021-12-23The Swift Arcade Professional iOS Development Course - UIKit
- 2021-12-22The Swift Arcade Professional iOS Development Course - UIKit
- 2021-06-12The Complete Ios Development Course Swift Programming A Z
- 2021-02-17The Complete Ios Development Course Swift Programming A Z
- 2020-10-29The Complete iOS Development Course. Swift Programming A-Z
- 2020-10-17The Complete iOS Development Course. Swift Programming A-Z
- 2021-09-28Professional Ios Development Be Job Ready (ios 11 Swift 4)
- 2018-10-11Professional iOS Development - Be Job Ready (iOS 11 Swift 4)
- 2018-07-20Professional iOS Development - Be Job Ready (iOS 11 Swift 4)
- 2017-10-17[PDF] The Complete Swift 2 and iOS Developer Course:From 0 to Hero
- 2012-01-03From Neurons to Neighborhoods : The Science of Early Childhood Development - Committee On Integrating The Science Of Early Childhood Development, Youth, And Families Board On Ch
- 2022-05-10The All-In-One Web Development Course (05 2017)
- 2022-05-10The All-In-One Web Development Course
- 2022-04-05The All-In-One Web Development Course
- 2022-04-05The All-In-One Web Development Course (05 2017)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.