Posted on 2022-06-21, by avaxshare.
The Ultimate Oet Writing Course For Doctors And Nurses
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 4.64 GB | Duration: 9h 52m
The only guide you need to pass OET writing
What you'll learn
Understand the format, organization and style of the letter needed to pass OET
How to approach the case notes to improve your understanding and exam completion speed
Easily determine relevant and irrelevant information in the case notes
How to identify and apply specific paragraphs and techniques required to write an awesome OET letter
Easily and quickly expand the case notes into grammatically correct sentences
How to instantly structure the different types of letters - discharge, transfer and referral
Understand what a great letter looks like.
Improve your vocabulary, grammar, sentence and paragraph structures
Evaluate and mark your letters like an OET assessor
Doctor or Nurse (Enrolled or Registered)
An upper-intermediate or B2 level of English
A desire to achieve AT LEAST a B grade in the OET Writing exam
This course is your ultimate guide to passing the OET Writing sub-test + EXTRAS to help with all sub skills & planning a personalized study program.This course has been created by an experienced OET preparation provider who has coached 100's of doctors, nurses, dentists and other health professionals to OET success.This is not a tips and tricks course. We deep dive together for an intensive, ten hours of one to one lessons for a fraction of ten individual lessons with an experienced OET writing coach. This is your chance to implement your knowledge, satisfy the test criteria and perform your best on test day. There are FOUR letter writing modules and one EXTRA module. In this course you will get 10 hours of interactive video to:Learn what the assessors are looking for in a pass letter, better yet.....Understand how to evaluate and self-mark your letters.Be guided in how to read and understand the case notes.Determine relevant and irrelevant information with ease.How to transform the case notes into a concise and relevant letter with a clear purpose and excellent flow. Craft perfect paragraphs and organize them into a letter, no matter what the task given. Master the grammar and vocabulary required for the letters...using health care examples, not irrelevant general English samples. Receive 26 downloadable checklists and pdf's to assist and solidify your learning.Practice skills and techniques during the lesson, which you can repeat until mastery. Access to two referral, two discharge, and two transfer case notes, along with reduced case notes and sample letters for learning and marking purposes.Get a bank of sample letters and letter corrections.EXTRAS - Top three study tips for each sub skill.EXTRAS - How to create a personalized study plan.EXTRAS - Grammar and Puzzle book to assist with your vocabulary, grammar acquisition and reading skills...and have some fun.This course will give you the confidence to utilize your health care knowledge and boost your OET score.Remember, you have full lifetime access to this course, so you can come back to it at any time.
Section 1: Module 1 - Where do I start?
Lecture 1 Why do I have to jump through this hoop?
Lecture 2 How does OET mark the letter?
Lecture 3 How to assess and mark letter to improve my OET score
Lecture 4 NURSES ONLY: Presenting the case notes, reduced case notes and sample letters
Lecture 5 DOCTORS ONLY: Presenting the case notes, reduced case notes and sample letters
Lecture 6 How to make the most out of these videos
Section 2: Module 2 - Planning the letter
Lecture 7 Getting to know the three types of letters
Lecture 8 A loose structure for the three letter types
Lecture 9 The best way to read the case notes
Lecture 10 Prioritizing and structuring the letter
Lecture 11 An easy tool to help you prioritize, structure and formulate your letter
Section 3: Module 3 - Getting down to business and writing the letter
Lecture 12 Setting up the letter for success
Lecture 13 Super charging your introduction
Lecture 14 Still unsure about the introduction? Let's do some more practice
Lecture 15 Common paragraph structures used in OET
Lecture 16 Transforming the case notes into grammatically correct sentences
Lecture 17 How to improve the flow of the paragraph
Lecture 18 Writing a single presentation paragraph
Lecture 19 How to write a multiple presentation paragraph
Lecture 20 How to introduce medical and social history into the letter
Lecture 21 Nailing a discharge or management plan
Lecture 22 How to formulate the three types of case notes into a letter
Section 4: Module 4 - Essentials you Need to Know to Polish Your Letter
Lecture 23 Essential grammar for OET letters
Lecture 24 Essential punctuation, spelling and vocabulary
Lecture 25 Exam day preparation
Section 5: Extra material
Lecture 26 Top study tips for each sub skill in OET
Lecture 27 How to formulate your own study plan
This course is specifically for you if you are a Doctor or Nurse that is working towards passing the Occupational English Test so you can qualify for registration to work in an English speaking country.,This course focuses on the sub-skill of writing for those who need extra help. But also includes practical study techniques to bring English into your daily life so you can improve all four skills - reading, writing, listening and speaking.,For anyone who will benefit from extra material which will allow you to formulate an effective study plan to realize your dreams of studying and working in an English speaking country.
- Ebooks list page : 52829
- 2022-06-21The Ultimate Oet Writing Course For Doctors And Nurses
- 2020-04-17Italian in a Week!: The Ultimate Italian Learning Course for Beginners (English and Italian Edition)
- 2011-09-26Improving the Quality of Health Care for Mental and Substance-Use Conditions: Quality Chasm Series
- 2022-07-24FOREX TRADE MARKET GET MONEY The Ultimate Trading CRASH COURSE For Beginners
- 2022-06-27The Many Joys of Sex Toys The Ultimate How-to Handbook for Couples and Singles
- 2022-06-27The Ultimate Affiliate Marketing Course For Beginners 2022
- 2022-06-21The Ultimate Affiliate Marketing Course For Beginners 2022 by Joshua George
- 2022-06-20The Ultimate Affiliate Marketing Course For Beginners 2022
- 2022-06-19The Ultimate Affiliate Marketing Course For Beginners 2022
- 2022-04-10Business English: The Ultimate Speaking & Writing Course
- 2022-03-31The Ultimate IELTS Writing Course
- 2022-03-30The Ultimate YouTube Advertising Course for Beginners
- 2022-03-07The Ultimate YouTube Advertising Course for Beginners
- 2022-03-02The Ultimate IELTS Writing Course
- 2022-03-01Udemy - The Ultimate YouTube Advertising Course for Beginners
- 2022-02-26The Ultimate IELTS Writing Course
- 2022-02-25Business English - The Ultimate Speaking & Writing Course
- 2022-02-18The Ultimate YouTube Advertising Course for Beginners
- 2022-02-10Business English: The Ultimate Speaking & Writing Course
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.