Udemy - 8020ParetoEssentials The Definite Guide to Decision Making
Posted on 2021-10-24, by voska89.
Created by Ioannis Angelou | Last updated 7/2021
Duration: 1h39m | 1 section | 20 lectures | Video: 1280x720, 44 KHz | 1.2 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + Sub
Making Superb Decisions in a Nutshell
What you'll learn
You will learn how to make excellenet decisions, regardless of the circumstances that you are facing.
You will learn how to best allocate your resources - time, money and energy - making the best use possible.
You will learn how and why to make counter-intuitive decisions.
You will start seeing this decision making processes everywhere you look, realzing which ones have been succesful - and why - and which have not.
There are no special requirements for taking this course. Everyone can benefit as everyone is makibnf decisions about anything and everything in his life.
The quote that goes ''the best way to predict the future is to create it'' has always been one of my favorites, even when I unsure about how I could actually create my own future, as it seemed rather invisible to me, at the time.
And naturally, we all know, from experience, that the future seldom evolves precisely the way we envision it and that - as they say - in the ''sweet science of boxing'' :
"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth", a quote that has attributed to Mike Tyson.
As we are marching through the first decades of the 21st Century, we have at our disposal, an ever-expanding think tank, the INTERNET.
It is jam-packed with almost unlimited knowledge about anything and everything, from Science to Art, from Health to Psychology and from Literature to Economy, and everything in between and beyond.
We also have inherited a rich culture and a massive variety of thought and work tools, created by the most fertile minds of all human history.
All this ridiculously divert material, is ours to enjoy and explore, and use to solve our problems, ready to satisfy our inquiring minds 24/7/365, right at our fingertips.
And this intellectual wealth has been created by amazing individuals...inventors like Einstein and Galileo, generals like Sun Tsu and Napoleon the Great and artists and inventors, like Michelangelo and Leonardo Da Vinci, and peacemakers like Nelson Mandela and Mother Teresa and even musicians like Maria Callas and the Beatles.
But when we move a little bit further away from the spotlight, we discover a long tail of somewhat less well-known creators, that have nevertheless written their own history.
These people have contributed their own inventions and innovations to humanity, discovering laws, tools, and principles with equally profound importance.
Who this course is for:All students who want to be able to maximize the use of their energy, time and financial resources will find this course extremely usefulThe course is especially valuable fo all business decision makers.The course is also valuable for taking personal decisions about one's life, health, relationships, direction of work ralated issues.It can also prove to be very informative for students and graduates that have not yet decided which career direction to follow.
More Course Expensive Download Click Here : https://www.ebookee.com/user/voska89
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction
Sponsored High Speed Downloads
9362 dl's @ 2677 KB/sDownload Now [Full Version]
5783 dl's @ 3431 KB/sDownload Link 1 - Fast Download
5354 dl's @ 2975 KB/sDownload Mirror - Direct Download
Search More...Udemy - 8020ParetoEssentials The Definite Guide to Decision Making
Download this book
No active download links here?Please check the description for download links if any or do a search to find alternative books.
- Ebooks list page : 49983
- 2021-10-058020ParetoEssentials The Definite Guide to Decision Making
- 2012-03-20Doing the Right Thing: A Real Estate Practitioner's Guide to Ethical Decision Making, 4 Edition By Deborah H. Long
- 2011-10-29The Britannica Guide to Algebra and Trigonometry
- 2022-07-16THE PLAYERS GUIDE Free Download
- 2022-07-09Guide to Decision Making The Economist [Audiobook]
- 2021-04-02Inside Jurors' Minds: The Hierarchy of Juror Decision Making: A Trial Lawyer's Guide to Understanding How Jurors Think
- 2017-11-14[PDF] Udemy - The absolute guide to start making money online from scratch
- 2012-06-08The Vital Guide to Modern Warships
- 2012-05-12Panzertruppen Vol.1: The Complete Guide to the Creation & Combat Employment of Germany's Tank Force 1933-1942
- 2012-03-25Scott Preston, The Definitive Guide to Building Java Robots
- 2012-01-03Urinary Stone Disease: The Practical Guide to Medical and Surgical Management (Current Clinical Urology) - Urinary Stone Disease, The Practical Guide, Surgical Management
- 2011-12-20Urinary Stone Disease: The Practical Guide to Medical and Surgical Management (Current Clinical Urology) - Urinary Stone Disease, The Practical Guide, Surgical Management
- 2011-11-26Urinary Stone Disease: The Practical Guide to Medical and Surgical Management (Current Clinical Urology) - Urinary Stone Disease, The Practical Guide, Surgical Management
- 2011-11-25Urinary Stone Disease: The Practical Guide to Medical and Surgical Management
- 2011-11-21The Visibooks Guide to Linspire Five-O
- 2011-11-17The Rough Guide to Prague, 8th edition
- 2011-09-25The Visibooks Guide to Windows XP by Gruhn, Paul
- 2011-09-16The Independent Guide to the Mac, Fourth Edition - Removed
- 2011-09-16The Essential Guide to Portraits - 2011 (2nd edition)
No comments for "Udemy - 8020ParetoEssentials The Definite Guide to Decision Making".
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.