Udemy - Acing Your Job Search
Posted on 2022-07-18, by voska89.
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 47 lectures (3h 59m) | Size: 4.63 GB
The Complete Job Search And Interview Masterclass
What you'll learn
Learn to create compelling resumes, LinkedIn profiles, and other documents
Learn to use body language and nonverbal communication effectively in interviews
Influence interviewers, recruiters, and let jobs find you
Prepare for and get the most out of job fairs
Learn to answer most of the difficult HR interview questions
No experience is needed. This course is intended to be a masterclass in job searching and interviewing.
Although not a requirement, you should do the tasks as they appear in the videos (e.g. building your resume, LinkedIn profiles, etc))
Although not a requirement, you should do the photo and video body language analysis exercises, as they are critical to improving your interviewing skills
ABOUT THIS CLASS
The worst nightmare for most job seekers is getting rejected after an interview. Something that you, as a job seeker, would have prepared hard for. The most common reason for rejection is lack of guidance, and not knowing what to say or how to say it.
Only 7% of what you say is through your words; 93% is through your tone of voice and your body language. More critical than what you say is how you say it.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
Unlike typical job search and interview classes, this is the only class with a comprehensive section on body language. The course provides clear, concise, and actionable steps to
Understanding what hiring managers and recruiters want, and tailoring your resume to their needs
Create a complete set of documents needed for effective job search and interviewing
Build an elevator pitch
Understand the basics of body language and microexpressions, and how to use nonverbal communication effectively
Influence your interviewers and create a relationship that will maximize your chances of being hired
Build your responses in one of many ways, such as the FUJI method, STAR method, and Six Sigma method
How to answer many of the most difficult HR interview questions.
This class is similar to my published book "Acing Your Job Search" written under my author name "Roy Mapleton".
WHAT MAKES THIS CLASS STAND OUT?
This class is created by someone who was once a struggling job seeker, who clearly understands the pain-points of job seekers and has invested thousands of hours on personal and professional development.
Every lesson in this class targets one specific issue for job seekers. The class builds up as it goes, so you start with how to create a resume and other documents. By combining the strategies taught in the course and the tasks you should accomplish as you progress through the class, you will be well positioned to not only conduct an effective job search, but also strategize your interview and give it the best chance at success.
Most classes are taught by career coaches or HR people; however, I was a job seeker who failed several job interviews before identifying and solving the issues to become a successful interviewee. I have not failed an interview since 2011, and have also helped many candidates achieve success through targeted coaching.
Who this course is for
Job seekers who are serious about their personal and career development
The course is designed by a former job seeker who struggled, to not having failed an interview since 2011, to now running a successful business.
Candidates hungry for success, and want targeted guidance from someone who has been through the same journey and achieved success.
More Ebooks ,Course Expensive Download Click Here --> https://dl4all.org || https://oneddl.org
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction
Sponsored High Speed Downloads
5660 dl's @ 2887 KB/sDownload Now [Full Version]
5394 dl's @ 2778 KB/sDownload Link 1 - Fast Download
7586 dl's @ 3211 KB/sDownload Mirror - Direct Download
Search More...Udemy - Acing Your Job Search
Download this book
No active download links here?Please check the description for download links if any or do a search to find alternative books.
- Ebooks list page : 53314
- 2022-10-09Udemy - Automate Your Job-Search With Loopcv In 2022
- 2020-12-30Udemy - Automate your Job-Search with LoopCV
- 2022-03-03Udemy - How To Use LazyApply To Automate Your Job Search
- 2021-11-05Udemy - 10 tips you need to know to do better in your Job search
- 2022-10-02Udemy - Master The Job Search How To Search Job Online
- 2022-04-28Ian Siegel Get Hired Now How to Accelerate Your Job Search Stand Out and Land Your Next Great Opp...
- 2022-03-03How To Use LazyApply To Automate Your Job Search?
- 2022-02-26How To Use LazyApply To Automate Your Job Search
- 2021-12-28Get Hired Now! How to Accelerate Your Job Search, Stand Out, and Land Your Next Great Opportunity [Audiobook]
- 2021-12-02Automate your Job-Search with LoopCV in 2021
- 2021-11-2910 Tips You Need To Know To Do Better In Your Job Search
- 2021-11-2310 Tips You Need To Know To Do Better In Your Job Search
- 2021-10-2810 tips You need to know to do better in Your Job search
- 2021-10-2510 tips you need to know to do better in your Job search
- 2021-08-30The Ultimate Guide To Succeed In Your Job Search
- 2021-07-25Get Hired Now How To Accelerate Your Job Search And Land Your Next Great Opportunity
- 2021-07-19Udemy - Skill Development, Job-Search, CV & Networking
- 2021-07-11UDEMY TRIPLE YOUR JOB INTERVIEWS MY HUGE JOB INTERVIEW SECRET TUTORIAL-COMPRISED
- 2021-04-10Udemy - Ace your job interview! Tips from a Professional Recruiter
No comments for "Udemy - Acing Your Job Search".
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.