Posted on 2021-10-24, by voska89.
Last Update: 9/2021
Duration: 2h55m | Video: .MP4, 1280x720 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 44.1 kHz, 2ch | Size: 3.31 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Master career strategy best practices used by successful Fortune 500 firm leaders taught by globally-renowned expert
What you'll learn:
Master career strategy best practices used by successful Fortune 500 firm leaders to seize competitive advantage in their careers
Free yourself of constant ruminations, numerous grey zones, and mental blindspots that plague typical career strategic planning and decision making
Develop a plan with specific next steps to adapt for yourself the methods used by Fortune 500 firm leaders for their successful career strategy
Discover the dangerous judgment errors called cognitive biases that lead to career disasters & how Fortune 500 firm leaders defeat them via scientific methods
Maximize your desired career outcomes by defeating cognitive biases through cognitive neuroscience and behavioral economics techniques used by Fortune 500 firms
Feel truly confident about whether you made the right call in your career strategy to achieve your full career potential, income, and job security
You need to trust best practices from Fortune 500 firm leaders and behavioral science-based findings over outdated advice such as "go with your gut" in order to seize a competitive advantage in your career strategy
Your career strategy will determine whether you thrive in our increasingly-disrupted future.
Yet traditional advice to "go with your gut" in career strategic development and decision making so often leads to disasters, as revealed by research in behavioral economics, psychology, and cognitive neuroscience. So how do the leaders in Fortune 500 companies make the right calls on even the toughest decisions and strategies in their careers?
They recognize that behavioral science has revealed that our typical approach to career strategy and decisions suffers from systematic dangerous judgment errors called cognitive biases. These mental blindspots often lead us into decision and strategic disasters. Fortunately, recent scholarship has revealed effective yet counterintuitive strategies to enable you to defeat these cognitive biases. In this course, you will learn about and address these dangerous judgment errors, while mastering techniques for career strategy and decision making drawing on cutting-edge behavioral science and real-world best practices from Fortune 500 companies.
After taking this course, you will:
· Master career strategy best practices used by successful Fortune 500 firm leaders to seize competitive advantage in their careers
· Feel truly confident about whether you made the right call in your career strategy to achieve your full career potential, income, and job security
· Develop a plan with specific next steps to adapt for yourself the methods used by Fortune 500 firm leaders for their successful career strategy
· Discover the dangerous judgment errors called cognitive biases that lead to career disasters & how Fortune 500 firm leaders defeat them via scientific methods
· Free yourself of constant ruminations, numerous grey zones, and mental blindspots that plague typical career strategic planning and decision making
Sounds too good to be true? These methods were successfully used by Aflac, Applied Materials, Entergy, Honda, IBM, Reckitt, Wells Fargo, and Xerox to dramatically improve the career strategy skills of their top executives, senior VPs, middle managers, and lower-level. Over the last two decades, I trained the leaders at these Fortune 500 companies, as well as at numerous middle-market companies and quickly-growing startups as the CEO of the boutique future-proofing consultancy Disaster Avoidance Experts. The secrets used by these companies will be revealed in this course.
Here's a recent testimonial from Cheryl Smith, Global Director of Talent Management, Organizational Capabilities, and Diversity at Xerox, a company ranked #415 by Fortune, about the impact of my career strategy coaching for her:
· "I really like your coaching style. You ask meaningful questions without 'leading the witness.' It's a great fit for executives."
Here's a recent testimonial from Harish Phadke, the Business Manager for the head of the North American Health division at Reckitt, a company ranked #326 by Fortune, about the impact of my training on the Reckitt North American Health Leadership Team:
· "Dr. Gleb Tsipursky provided a truly outstanding virtual training on unconscious bias and future-proofing via emotional and social intelligence for the Reckitt North American Health Leadership Team. Exceeding our expectations, Dr Gleb customized his groundbreaking, behavioral science-driven training content to integrate our initiatives, policies, and case studies at Reckitt, expertly targeting our evolving needs. We are delighted to have met Dr. Gleb, and look forward to future opportunities to keep working with him on a training series for the organization. I highly recommend him for anyone who wants to get a rapid grasp of highly relevant topics which influence human behavior in the prevailing challenging times."
Besides such real-world, pragmatic expertise, I have a strong academic background as a behavioral scientist studying decision making, career strategy, and related fields. I spent 8 years at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, first getting a PhD in the History of Behavioral Science and then serving as a lecturer there. Then, I spent 7 years as a professor at the Ohio State University, where I published dozens of peer-reviewed articles on this topic in high-quality academic journals such as Behavior and Social Issues and Journal of Social and Political Psychology. Thus, this course is thoroughly informed by cutting-edge research.
This combination of business and science led to my expertise gaining global recognition. I published over 550 articles and gave over 450 interviews for prominent venues, such as Fortune, USA Today, CNBC, Fast Company, CBS News, Business Insider, Inc. Magazine, and Time.
My expertise is also featured in my 7 best-selling books, including global best-sellers Never Go With Your Gut: How Pioneering Leaders Make the Best Decisions and Avoid Business Disasters (Career Press, 2019) and The Blindspots Between Us: How to Overcome Unconscious Cognitive Bias and Build Better Relationships (New Harbinger, 2020). Further attesting to my global renown, my work was translated into Chinese, German, Russian, Korean, Polish, and other languages.
That's what you can expect in this course: methods used successfully at even the biggest companies to seize competitive advantage, thoroughly informed by cutting-edge research, and featured in top media venues and best-selling books around the globe. The course features 5 sections with videos, articles, and assignments from the course materials textbook packet, delivered in the following order:
1) "A Truly Long-Term Career": Learn about the dangerous judgment errors called cognitive biases that block career success and why our minds fall into these dangerous judgment errors
2) "How to Not Dead-End Your Career": Discover and overcome the specific cognitive biases that are most dangerous for dead-ending careers
3) "Influencing Key People for Your Career": Understand and address the specific cognitive biases that are most important for you to influence key people for their career
4) "5 Keys to Quick, Effective Career Decisions": Master a research-driven technique to make the best quick career decisions
5) "7 Steps to Creating Your Career Strategic Plan": Master a research-driven technique to develop a strategic plan for your career
So why should you take my course rather than someone else's cheaper Udemy course? Simply because this course provides unparalleled value. No one else on Udemy comes even close to my level of credibility in the course topic:
· As a trainer for Fortune 500 companies
· As a behavioral scientist
· As a best-selling author
· As a globally-renowned thought leader
So if you want a cheaper alternative, take someone else's class. If you want the best, take this course.
Here's another reason to register now. Once you register, you'll get access to the core textbook course materials packet. The packet consists of my best-selling book, my assessment on dangerous judgment errors, 3 manuals on techniques for critical thinking and decision making, and 4 decision aids, all of which sell for over $35 combined. Fortune 500 firm leaders buy this packet to help them seize competitive advantage in their strategic career development: you're getting what they are getting.
This is an intermediate-level course:at least a year of real-world experience is required to appreciate the strategies and case studies outlined in the class.
Your registration is risk-free: you'll have 30 days to assess the course and get your money back if you think it's not the right decision. See the Udemy terms and conditions for more.
I look forward to welcoming you into the world of evidence-based, science-driven techniques tested in the real world of many Fortune 500 companies and numerous middle-market companies and startups. To ensure that you master the secrets of Fortune 500 firm leaders to help yourself seize competitive advantage in your career strategy development, register now!
Who this course is for:
Current and aspiring leaders (executives, managers, supervisors, intrapreneurs, and entrepreneurs) who want to dramatically improve their career strategy using Fortune 500 firm methods will get the most benefit from this course, as case studies and examples are best suited to their needs
Everyone else who wants to improve their career strategy by learning the methods used by Fortune 500 firm leaders will also benefit from this course, even if the case studies and examples will be less relevant to them
More Course Expensive Download Click Here : https://www.ebookee.com/user/voska89
- Ebooks list page : 49983
- 2021-10-03Career Strategy Master Best Practices of Fortune 500 Firms
- 2021-09-21Udemy - Decision Making Master Best Practices of Fortune 500 Firms
- 2021-10-27Udemy - Leading Virtual Teams Best Practices From Fortune 500 Firms
- 2021-10-27Udemy - Leading Hybrid Teams Best Practices From Fortune 500 Firms
- 2021-10-24Udemy - Defeat Cognitive Biases Best Practices of Fortune 500 Firms
- 2021-10-02Udemy - Quick Decision Making Best Practices of Fortune 500 Firms
- 2021-09-21Decision Making: Master Best Practices of Fortune 500 Firms
- 2021-10-24Udemy - Master Unconscious Bias Best Practices of Fortune 500 Firms
- 2021-10-05Master Unconscious Bias: Best Practices of Fortune 500 Firms
- 2021-11-23Defeat Cognitive Biases Best Practices Of Fortune 500 Firms
- 2021-10-30Leading Virtual Teams - Best Practices From Fortune 500 Firms
- 2021-10-28Leading Hybrid Teams - Best Practices From Fortune 500 Firms
- 2021-10-24Leading Virtual Teams: Best Practices From Fortune 500 Firms
- 2021-10-24Leading Hybrid Teams: Best Practices From Fortune 500 Firms
- 2021-10-05Defeat Cognitive Biases Best Practices of Fortune 500 Firms
- 2021-09-25Quick Decision Making Best Practices of Fortune 500 Firms
- 2022-11-25Career Planning Best Practices of Fortune 500 Leaders
- 2022-11-24Career Planning Best Practices of Fortune 500 Leaders
- 2021-11-14Udemy - Future-Proofing Best Practices of Fortune 500 Firm Leaders
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.