Posted on 2021-10-25, by voska89.
Last Update: 9/2021
Duration: 1h54m | Video: .MP4, 1280x720 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 44.1 kHz, 2ch | Size: 1.96 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Master best practices on coaching analytically minded clients from Fortune 500 firms taught by globally-renowned expert
What you'll learn:
Identify how to solve typical challenges experienced by coaches in dealing with analytical clients at Fortune 500 firms and elsewhere
Master emotional and social intelligence research-based tools to connect with and coach analytically minded clients
Develop a plan with specific next steps to adapt for yourself the best practices on coaching analytically minded clients tested at Fortune 500 firms
Empower your analytically-minded clients by helping them learn critical emotional and social intelligence-based strategies
Gain the ability to align these strategies with International Coaching Federation Core Competencies
You need to trust best practices on coaching analytically minded clients from Fortune 500 companies and behavioral science-based findings over outdated advice such as "go with your gut"
You're struggling to connect with an analytically-minded client, and just don't know what to do. The client is skeptical: pushing back against your efforts to help them solve problems, pulling back when you try to build trust, demanding hard data instead of your tried-and-true intuitions.
You're worried that you'll never be your best self with such analytically-minded clients, who often include CEOs, CFOs, engineers, doctors, lawyers, bankers, accountants, programmers, and so many others who come to us for coaching. Fortunately, behavioral science research on emotional and social intelligence can help you help them get the coaching support they need.
This course offers best practices and case studies on effective use of emotional and social intelligence-based strategies by a coach who has worked for over 20 years with executives from Fortune 500 companies as well as dozens of middle-market firms to empower the growth of analytically-minded people in ways that align with ICF Core Competencies. It provides you with clear take-aways to help you become an outstanding coach for such clients.
· Identify how to solve typical challenges experienced by coaches in dealing with analytical clients at Fortune 500 firms and elsewhere
· Master emotional and social intelligence research-based tools to connect with and coach analytically minded clients
· Develop a plan with specific next steps to adapt for yourself the best practices on coaching analytically minded clients tested at Fortune 500 firms
· Empower your analytically-minded clients by helping them learn critical emotional and social intelligence-based strategies
· Gain the ability to align these strategies with International Coaching Federation Core Competencies
International Coaching Federation CEU information
Coaching the Analytical Mind is an ICF Approved Course. Upon completion of the course you will receive 12 continuing coaching education (CCE) credits, including 5 core competency credits and 7 resource development credits. (Resource Development includes training formerly called Personal Development, Business Development, or Other Skills and Tools.) These credits are for ICF accredited coaches.
ICF Core Competencies Covered in the Course
Creating awareness in analytically-minded clients of their emotions and situations when their analytical mindset may be causing them problems
Direct communication with analytically-minded clients, balancing hard data and research with than stories and questions
Establishing trust and intimacy with the client, through using the kind of evidence that's convincing to analytically-minded clients
Active listening, to determine whether your analytical client's learning style is deductive or inductive and targeting their specific information consumption needs
Establishing the coaching agreement, focusing on preparing for the almost-inevitable conflicts and addressing emotions
Testimonial on Quality of Course
"I took part in the course "Coaching the Analytical Mind" of Dr. Gleb Tsipursky. It was a great learning experience and I can apply a lot of the concepts and thinking in my coaching practice and leadership programs that our organization FLY Consult performs for a number of clients. I and we focus strongly on helping people to make mindful and effective decisions. This program has deepened and broadened my knowledge and insight in an excellent way. Dr. Gleb Tsipursky is clearly at the edge of this field of science and practice. I can recommend the program strongly."
- Leon Vliegen, Owner, FLY Consult
I used these methods successfully with analytically-minded clients at Fortune 500 companies such as Aflac, Applied Materials, Entergy, Honda, IBM, Reckitt, Wells Fargo, and Xerox. Over the last two decades, I coached and trained the leaders at these Fortune 500 companies, as well as at numerous middle-market companies and quickly-growing startups as the CEO of the boutique future-proofing consultancy Disaster Avoidance Experts.
Here's a recent testimonial from Cheryl Smith, Global Director of Talent Management, Organizational Capabilities, and Diversity at Xerox, a company ranked #415 by Fortune, about the impact of my coaching for her:
· "I really like your coaching style. You ask meaningful questions without 'leading the witness.' It's a great fit for executives."
Here's a recent testimonial from Harish Phadke, the Business Manager for the head of the North American Health division at Reckitt, a company ranked #326 by Fortune, about the impact of my training on the Reckitt North American Health Leadership Team:
· "Dr. Gleb Tsipursky provided a truly outstanding virtual training on unconscious bias and future-proofing via emotional and social intelligence for the Reckitt North American Health Leadership Team. Exceeding our expectations, Dr Gleb customized his groundbreaking, behavioral science-driven training content to integrate our initiatives, policies, and case studies at Reckitt, expertly targeting our evolving needs. We are delighted to have met Dr. Gleb, and look forward to future opportunities to keep working with him on a training series for the organization. I highly recommend him for anyone who wants to get a rapid grasp of highly relevant topics which influence human behavior in the prevailing challenging times."
Besides such real-world, pragmatic expertise, I have a strong academic background as a behavioral scientist studying decision making and emotional and social intelligence, with a focus on analytically-minded people. I spent 8 years at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, first getting a PhD in the History of Behavioral Science and then serving as a lecturer there. Then, I spent 7 years as a professor at the Ohio State University, where I published dozens of peer-reviewed articles on this topic in high-quality academic journals such as Behavior and Social Issues and Journal of Social and Political Psychology. Thus, this course is thoroughly informed by cutting-edge research.
This combination of business and science led to my expertise gaining global recognition. I published over 550 articles and gave over 450 interviews for prominent venues, such as Fortune, USA Today, CNBC, Fast Company, CBS News, Business Insider, Inc. Magazine, and Time.
My expertise is also featured in my 7 best-selling books, including global best-sellers Never Go With Your Gut: How Pioneering Leaders Make the Best Decisions and Avoid Business Disasters (Career Press, 2019) and The Blindspots Between Us: How to Overcome Unconscious Cognitive Bias and Build Better Relationships (New Harbinger, 2020). Further attesting to my global renown, my work was translated into Chinese, German, Russian, Korean, Polish, and other languages.
That's what you can expect in this course: methods used successfully with analytically-minded clients at even the biggest companies, thoroughly informed by cutting-edge research, and featured in top media venues and best-selling books around the globe.
Course Content and Structure Overview
The textbook for this course is my bestseller on decision-making and problem-solving for analytically-minded people, The Truth-Seeker's Handbook: A Science-Based Guide. It is targeted at a broad readership, and the videos are specifically oriented toward applying the content in the book to the needs of coaches.
The course is self-paced, consisting of 6 modules which the participants can complete any time they want, along with opportunities to ask me any questions on the modules.
For each module, participants in the course will first read the book chapters. Then, participants will answer questions in the book chapters. Each chapter has references for additional readings that participants are invited to check out for additional context on any concepts about which they wish to learn more. Each set of readings and questions should take about 45-60 minutes.
Next, participants will watch the 15-minute video which uses case studies to apply the content of the readings to real-life coaching scenarios targeting analytically-minded people.
After each video, they should journal for 20-30 minutes about how they can apply the strategies described in the book and video to their coaching practice.
So why should you take my course rather than someone else's course? Simply because this course provides unparalleled value. No one else comes even close to my level of credibility in the course topic:
· As a trainer for Fortune 500 companies
· As a behavioral scientist
· As a best-selling author
· As a globally-renowned thought leader
So if you want a lower value alternative, take someone else's class. If you want the best, take this course.
This is an intermediate-level course:at least a year of real-world experience is required to appreciate the strategies and case studies outlined in the class.
Your registration is risk-free: you'll have 30 days to assess the course and get your money back if you think it's not the right decision. See the Udemy terms and conditions for more.
I look forward to welcoming you into the world of evidence-based, science-driven techniques tested in the real world of many Fortune 500 companies and numerous middle-market companies and startups. To ensure that you master how to coach analytically-minded clients using best practices from behavioral science tested in Fortune 500 companies, register now!
Who this course is for:
Coaches and aspiring coaches who want to dramatically improve their ability to coach analytically minded clients
More Course Expensive Download Click Here : https://www.ebookee.com/user/voska89
- Ebooks list page : 49988
- 2021-10-03Coaching the Analytical Mind Best Practices of Fortune 500
- 2021-10-27Udemy - Leadership and Decision Making Best Practices of Fortune 500
- 2021-11-14Udemy - Future-Proofing Best Practices of Fortune 500 Firm Leaders
- 2021-10-27Udemy - Leading Virtual Teams Best Practices From Fortune 500 Firms
- 2021-10-27Udemy - Leading Hybrid Teams Best Practices From Fortune 500 Firms
- 2021-10-24Udemy - Master Unconscious Bias Best Practices of Fortune 500 Firms
- 2021-10-24Udemy - Defeat Cognitive Biases Best Practices of Fortune 500 Firms
- 2021-10-24Udemy - Career Strategy Master Best Practices of Fortune 500 Firms
- 2021-10-02Udemy - Quick Decision Making Best Practices of Fortune 500 Firms
- 2021-09-21Udemy - Decision Making Master Best Practices of Fortune 500 Firms
- 2022-11-24Career Planning Best Practices of Fortune 500 Leaders
- 2021-11-23Defeat Cognitive Biases Best Practices Of Fortune 500 Firms
- 2021-11-22Future-Proofing: Best Practices of Fortune 500 Firm Leaders
- 2021-10-30Leading Virtual Teams - Best Practices From Fortune 500 Firms
- 2021-10-28Leading Hybrid Teams - Best Practices From Fortune 500 Firms
- 2021-10-24Leading Virtual Teams: Best Practices From Fortune 500 Firms
- 2021-10-24Leading Hybrid Teams: Best Practices From Fortune 500 Firms
- 2021-10-24Leadership and Decision Making Best Practices of Fortune 500
- 2021-10-05Master Unconscious Bias: Best Practices of Fortune 500 Firms
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.