Udemy - Control Systems From Mathematical Modelling to PID Control
Posted on 2021-10-24, by voska89.
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 986 MB | Duration: 2h 56m
Learn the mathematics that will allow you to model and control any engineering system. Make machines do what you want!
What you'll learn
Understand how systems and signals interact in engineering systems.
Model mechanical engineering systems mathematically.
Model electrical and electro-mechanical engineering systems mathematically.
Apply Laplace Transforms to engineering systems and easily solve differential equations.
Fully understand and manipulate transfer functions.
Fully understand stability in engineering systems.
Manipulate and use block diagrams for engineering systems and control design.
Understand and fully grasp control theory including open loop and closed loop control.
Design Proportional (P), Proportional Integral (PI), Proportional Derivative (PD), Proportional Derivative Feedback (PDFB) and Proportional Integral Derivative (PID) controllers.
Use the Empirical Ziegler Nichols Method to design effective P, PI and PID controllers.
Basic understanding of physics (force, velocity, acceleration, pressure, etc).
High School mathematics level up to differentiation, integration (complex numbers are useful but not mandatory)
ONE OF THE ONLY COMPREHENSIVE, DETAILED AND APPROACHABLE ONLINE COURSES ON CONTROL SYSTEMS ENGINEERING, SPANNING FROM MATHEMATICAL MODELLING TO PID CONTROL DESIGN!
Today, control systems are everywhere: in cars, military aircrafts, interplanetary rockets, computers, fridges, washing machines, etc. As technology advances, control engineering allows us to design systems which make the most complicated machines do exactly what we want them to do with outstanding accuracy and reliabilty.
This course gives you the opportunity to understand, use and design the following:
- Mathematical Modelling of Engineering Systems.
- Laplace Transforms and Linear Differential Equations.
- Systems' Transfer Functions, Stability and Block Diagrams.
- Open Loop Control, Closed Loop Control and Steady State Performance.
- Proportional (P), Proportional Integral (PI), Proportional Derivative (PD), Proportional Derivative Feedback (PDFB) Controllers.
- Proportional Integral Derivative (PID) Controller Design and Empirical Ziegler-Nichols Method.
I will thoroughly detail and walk you through each of these concepts and techniques and explain down to their fundamental principles, all concepts and subject-specific vocabulary. This course is the ideal beginner, intermediate or advanced learning platform for control systems, the mathematics and the engineering behind them. Whatever your background, whether you are a student, an engineer, a sci-fi addict, an amateur roboticist, a drone builder, a computer scientist or a business or sports person, you will understand the brains behind our most advanced technologies!
If you have questions at any point of your progress along the course, do not hesitate to contact me, it will be my pleasure to answer you within 24 hours!
If this sounds like it might interest you, for your personal growth, career or academic endeavours, I strongly encourage you to join! You won't regret it!
Who this course is for:
Anyone interested in fully understanding robotics and control in engineering systems.
Anyone interested in learning how to control machines accurately and effectively.
More Course Expensive Download Click Here : https://www.ebookee.com/user/voska89
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction
Sponsored High Speed Downloads
8938 dl's @ 2043 KB/sDownload Now [Full Version]
9283 dl's @ 3869 KB/sDownload Link 1 - Fast Download
6654 dl's @ 2909 KB/sDownload Mirror - Direct Download
Search More...Udemy - Control Systems From Mathematical Modelling to PID Control
Download this book
No active download links here?Please check the description for download links if any or do a search to find alternative books.
- Ebooks list page : 49983
- 2021-11-28Udemy Control Systems From Mathematical Modelling To Pid Control
- 2023-02-25Control Systems From Mathematical Modelling to PID Controls
- 2022-12-16Control Systems From Mathematical Modelling to PID Controls
- 2022-11-12Control Systems From Mathematical Modelling to PID Controls
- 2022-09-04Control Systems From Mathematical Modelling to PID Controls
- 2022-08-25Control Systems From Mathematical Modelling to PID Controls
- 2022-07-13Control Systems From Mathematical Modelling to PID Controls
- 2021-10-02Control Systems: From Mathematical Modelling to PID Control
- 2021-07-20Control Systems From Mathematical Modelling To Pid Controls
- 2020-01-03Control Systems From Mathematical Modelling To Pid Controls
- 2019-09-30Control Systems From Mathematical Modelling to PID Control
- 2019-05-25Control Systems From Mathematical Modelling to PID Control
- 2021-11-05Udemy - Operting Systems from Scratch The Complete Course 2021
- 2019-12-05Resilience of Cyber-Physical Systems: From Risk Modelling to Threat Counteraction (Advanced Sciences and Technologies for Security Applications)
- 2019-02-19Udemy - Operating Systems from scratch - Part 1
- 2019-02-18Udemy - Operating Systems from scratch - Part 1
- 2019-01-28Resilience of Cyber-Physical Systems From Risk Modelling to Threat Counteraction
- 2022-03-01Udemy - Control Systems Engineering from Scratch
- 2021-07-28Udemy - Applied Control Systems 1 autonomous cars Math PID MPC (updated 7.2021)
No comments for "Udemy - Control Systems From Mathematical Modelling to PID Control".
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.