Udemy - Design Data Visualizations & Dashboards For Insight & Action
Posted on 2021-10-24, by voska89.
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 23 lectures (2h 38m) | Size: 588 MB
5 steps to design dashboards before building in Business Intelligence tools like Tableau, Power BI, MicroStrategy, Excel
What you'll learn:
Why jumping straight into building with BI tools or analytics platforms is a recipe for failure
The 5 steps to design effective data visualizations and dashboards before any development
Understand how people see information, and use that knowledge and principles of design to create effective and actionable dashboards
None, since this course teaches the design principles and method for designing dashboards, not the technology
No knowledge of BI tools or analytics platforms like Tableau, MicroStrategy, Power BI, or Excel needed
Dashboards are popular way to make data digestible using data visualization. In the business world, dashboards can be a powerful way to communicate important information at a glance, monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and take action. However they often fail and have low adoption because they are not effective, useful or actionable. The most common reason is because people dive straight into building a dashboard in their Business Intelligence (BI) tool or Analytics Platform of choice before taking the time to design a dashboard that is meaningful for the user and provides them actionable insight.
I created this 5-step data visualization and dashboard design method to address these problems by applying the principles of User-Centered Design. Over the past decade, I have used it successfully and consistently for my Fortune 500 clients, irrespective of the BI tool or Analytics platform they were using, including Tableau, Power BI, or MicroStrategy. This method also works for more static data visualizations and dashboards in common tools like MS Excel and PowerPoint.
You will learn how to apply these 5 steps in a quick, concise and no-fluff format:
Identify User Roles & Needs
Evaluate Metrics & Key Performance Indicators
Validate & Iterate
You will learn how to apply these 5 steps and design data visualizations and dashboards before beginning any development. This design process works for all BI tool or Analytics Platforms, and you do not need to be a developer. This course focuses how people consume information and shows you how you can apply design principles and steps to design dashboards and data visualization that can then be built in any technology.
If you are interested in improving your dashboards, data visualization, information visualizations as an analyst, project manager, designer, developer, this course will show you the 5 steps you should take to visualize data and make it effective, insightful and actionable.
Who this course is for
Analysts, developers or anyone creating data visualizations or dashboards for other people (employees, managers, C-suite)
People working in Business Intelligence, IT, Big Data who have to translate data into digestable and actionable visuals
Tableau, Power BI, MicroStrategy and other BI tool and platform developers who want to improve dashboard adoption
More Course Expensive Download Click Here : https://www.ebookee.com/user/voska89
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction
Sponsored High Speed Downloads
8250 dl's @ 2603 KB/sDownload Now [Full Version]
5722 dl's @ 3612 KB/sDownload Link 1 - Fast Download
7666 dl's @ 3879 KB/sDownload Mirror - Direct Download
Search More...Udemy - Design Data Visualizations & Dashboards For Insight & Action
Download this book
No active download links here?Please check the description for download links if any or do a search to find alternative books.
- Ebooks list page : 49983
- 2021-10-03Design Data Visualizations & Dashboards For Insight & Action
- 2023-01-27Information Technology for Management Digital Strategies for Insight, Action, and Sustainable Performance
- 2022-10-09Udemy - Design 3d Printed Enclosure For Arduino Boards Fusion 360
- 2022-04-18UDEMY Design 3D Printed Enclosure for Arduino Boards Fusion 360 BOOKWARE-iLEARN
- 2022-03-01Udemy - Design 3D NFT Collections for Markets and METAVERSE Projects
- 2022-01-26Udemy - Build Data Visualizations with D3.js & Firebase
- 2021-07-12UDEMY EXCEL DATA VISUALIZATION SECRETS FOR IMPRESSIVE REPORTS TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2021-06-30UDEMY EXCEL DATA VISUALIZATION SECRETS FOR IMPRESSIVE REPORTS TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2021-06-29UDEMY EXCEL DATA VISUALIZATION SECRETS FOR IMPRESSIVE REPORTS TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2020-06-18Information Technology for Management: Digital Strategies for Insight, Action, and Sustainable Performance Ed 10
- 2020-02-26UDEMY EXCEL DATA VISUALIZATION SECRETS FOR IMPRESSIVE REPORTS TUTORIAL kEISO
- 2020-02-04UDEMY EXCEL DATA VISUALIZATION SECRETS FOR IMPRESSIVE REPORTS TUTORIAL kEISO
- 2019-08-18Udemy - Design Launcher App Icons for iPhone (IOS) & Android Devices
- 2019-05-31Udemy - Big Data and Hadoop for Beginners - with Hands-on!
- 2019-05-03Udemy - Build Data Visualizations with D3.js & Firebase
- 2019-03-30Udemy - Build Data Visualizations with D3.js & Firebase
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Information Technology for Management: Digital Strategies for Insight, Action, and Sustainable Performance
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Udemy - Design Thinking: Innovation Strategy for Business People
- 2023-02-26Udemy Design Thinking Guide For Successful Professionals
No comments for "Udemy - Design Data Visualizations & Dashboards For Insight & Action".
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.