Udemy - Intro to FinTech Using R
Posted on 2021-10-25, by voska89.
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 9 lectures (2h 26m) | Size: 2 GB
Learn to be a FinTech enthusiast and use R to code some cool finance and machine learning projects
What you'll learn:
Learn how to time stock market using probability theory
Learn the qualitative and quantitative nature about stock market timing
Learn the basics of asset pricing theory
Learn the intermediate and advanced asset pricing practices
No programming experience needed. You will learn everything from the class.
This course provides basic introductory guidance to FinTech. We cover three sections: (i) basic statistics in money management, (ii) stock market timing, and (iii) asset pricing. This course is for financial and technology enthusiasts. We will learn a few fundamentals and I am really happy to share all of my knowledge to you for FREE! Most of my friends know me as the guy who has been both retail traders and institutional traders on Wall Street. They consider me the go-to guy when it comes to financial problems. What most people do not know is how I get myself started. This is why I put together this course that is uniquely based on my personal passion and career choices. You will be using an easy programming language R to learn some basic statistics in money management. Then I will teach you to time stock market and build trade-able factor-based algorithms from scratch. Each lecture is a live coding round in R directly and I will walk you through the code block by block to explain the functionality. This course is not designed for you to master R or to becoming a professional trader. However, this course provides some of the most basic rules of thumb and intuition that every successful trader and institutional hedge fund managers know. I hope you will enjoy the content as much as I do!
Who this course is for
This is an introductory course to teach you to use basic R language.
This course teaches you the fundamentals of stock market timing.
This course teaches you the fundamentals of asset pricing and build a trade-able factor-based algorithm from scratch.
More Course Expensive Download Click Here : https://www.ebookee.com/user/voska89
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction
Sponsored High Speed Downloads
5427 dl's @ 2390 KB/sDownload Now [Full Version]
5929 dl's @ 3994 KB/sDownload Link 1 - Fast Download
8684 dl's @ 3997 KB/sDownload Mirror - Direct Download
Search More...Udemy - Intro to FinTech Using R
Download this book
No active download links here?Please check the description for download links if any or do a search to find alternative books.
- Ebooks list page : 49988
- 2021-11-23Intro To Fintech Using R
- 2021-10-02Intro to FinTech Using R
- 2021-09-22Udemy - Data Analytics Intro to SQL using Healthcare Data (SSMS)
- 2019-01-04Udemy - A Practical Intro to Java Using Games
- 2023-03-19Udemy Learn Video Editing Using Sony Vegas Pro 14 In 1 Hour
- 2023-03-09Udemy Build Responsive Website Using Html5 Css3 Js And Bootstrap
- 2023-03-07Udemy Build Android Apps Using Python
- 2023-03-06Udemy Intro To Basic Video Creation
- 2023-03-06Udemy Intro To Spyfu A Digital Marketing Seo And Ppc Tool
- 2023-02-27Udemy Build Interactive Apps Using Vuejs Vuex And Vuerouter
- 2023-02-26Udemy Database Management System Using Mysql
- 2023-02-24Udemy Ultimate Guide On Using Twitter To Land Scholarships
- 2023-02-23Udemy Build Android Apps Using Python
- 2023-02-18Udemy Edit Audio Professionally Using Audacity For Beginners
- 2023-02-03Udemy Build Android Apps Using Python
- 2023-01-31Udemy Build Android Apps Using Python
- 2023-01-26Udemy Build Android Apps Using Python
- 2023-01-07Udemy Build Android Apps Using Python
- 2023-01-06Udemy Build Android Apps Using Python
No comments for "Udemy - Intro to FinTech Using R".
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.