Udemy - Microsoft Azure IoT Deep Dive
Posted on 2021-11-26, by voska89.
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 30 lectures (2h 49m) | Size: 693.5 MB
A deep dive into Advanced Azure Services for IoT
What you'll learn:
Get a Refresher on the basics of Azure IoT
Learn services involved with Azure IoT Infrastructure
Implement Data Processing, Filtering & Analytics
Learn to implement Azure IoT Edge Projects
Create an End to End Azure IoT Edge Capstone Project
A basic experience in Azure IoT
Experience working with ESP32 and Raspberry Pi 4 boards
Good Knowledge of C/C++ programming and Python is recommended
Welcome to MAKERDEMY's "Microsoft Azure IoT Deep Dive" course.
This is an intermediate-level course that will give you hands-on experience with top Azure IoT Services. This course will strengthen your knowledge on the deep concepts pertaining to Azure IoT Services and will give you hands-on experience in implementing end-to-end IoT Edge projects using Azure IoT. You will become very confident with configuring, integrating, and connecting different advanced services for your IoT Solution. Furthermore, you will develop the deep understanding and insight to correctly choose the combination of Azure services for your own IoT Solution. You will implement several mini-projects throughout the course that will strengthen your skill with individual services and then move on to a capstone project the combines several azure services.
If you complete all sections in the course, and the course assignments, you will become very proficient with Azure IoT, and understand the How and Why aspect of the key services for IoT.
Throughout the course, I have provided a curated collection of resources. These resources include links to documents for in-depth learning, official documentation, videos, and more. I would suggest you go through the resources in every section. At MAKERDEMY, we have a dedicated instructor team who will promptly answer any of your course-related queries.
So, what are you waiting for?! Come, join me in this course. I look forward to being your instructor for this course and make you proficient in Azure IoT Development.
Who this course is for
Anyone who wants to learn to implement end to end Azure IoT solutions using Azure IoT Edge
Anyone who want to have a deep understanding of the key services involved in industrial Azure IoT solution and how to integrate them into your own project
Anyone who wants to build a strong practical foundation before attempting the AS220 Microsoft Azure IoT Developer Certification exam
More Course Expensive Download Click Here : https://www.ebookee.com/user/voska89
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction
Sponsored High Speed Downloads
5332 dl's @ 3425 KB/sDownload Now [Full Version]
8755 dl's @ 2142 KB/sDownload Link 1 - Fast Download
9455 dl's @ 2869 KB/sDownload Mirror - Direct Download
Search More...Udemy - Microsoft Azure IoT Deep Dive
Download this book
No active download links here?Please check the description for download links if any or do a search to find alternative books.
- Ebooks list page : 50381
- 2021-11-20Microsoft Azure IoT Deep Dive
- 2021-11-26Udemy - Microsoft Azure IoT For Beginners
- 2023-03-09Azure Postmortem Deep Dive
- 2023-03-02Linkedin Learning Exam Tips Microsoft Azure IoT Developer AZ-220
- 2023-02-23Microsoft Azure IoT Developer: Build Device Messaging and Communication
- 2023-01-28Microsoft Azure IoT Developer: Build Device Messaging and Communication
- 2022-12-26Microsoft Azure IoT Developer: Build Device Messaging and Communication
- 2022-12-23Azure Postmortem Deep Dive
- 2022-12-23Microsoft Azure IoT Developer: Build Device Messaging and Communication
- 2022-12-19PluralSight Microsoft Azure Iot Developer-build Device Messaging And Communication
- 2022-12-18PluralSight Microsoft Azure Iot Developer-ensure Performance And Availability
- 2022-12-15Azure Postmortem Deep Dive
- 2022-12-14Azure Postmortem Deep Dive
- 2022-12-14Azure Postmortem Deep Dive
- 2022-12-05Linkedin Learning Exam Tips Microsoft Azure IoT Developer AZ-220
- 2022-11-12Microsoft Azure IoT Developer Build Device Messaging and Communication
- 2022-11-11Udemy - Microsoft Azure Cloud
- 2022-11-09Microsoft Azure IoT Developer: Build Device Messaging and Communication
- 2022-10-31Microsoft Azure IoT Developer: Build Device Messaging and Communication
No comments for "Udemy - Microsoft Azure IoT Deep Dive".
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.