Udemy - Root Cause Analysis Masterclass Principle and Tools
Posted on 2021-10-25, by voska89.
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 7 lectures (2h 27m) | Size: 430.5 MB
Learn 5 Why, Fish Bone Diagram and Fault Tree with Examples, Templates and Case Studies
What you'll learn:
Problem Solving Methodology, Root Cause Analysis, Why Why Analysis, Fish Bone Diagram.
Root Cause Analysis (RCA), or Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) as it is sometimes called, is a step-by-step methodology that leads to the discovery of the prime cause (or the root cause) of the failure. If the root cause of a failure is not addressed in a timely fashion, the failure will repeat itself, usually causing unnecessary loss of production and increasing the cost of maintenance. RCA is a structured way to arrive at the root cause, thus facilitating the elimination of the cause and not just symptoms associated with it.
Repeat problems can be experienced in everyday life. If you compare a manufacturing process to a garden, the process problems would be the weeds in the garden. If you pull up a dandelion and don't get the entire root it will just keep popping back up. It is much the same with manufacturing problems - if you don't get to the root cause of the problem, it is eventually (if not frequently) going to re-occur. The goal of a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) is to get down to the true cause of the problem, the root cause. This training trains you to look into the roots rather than looking into symptoms.
Several studies by many organizations have repeatedly proven that 90% of the time unwanted situations caused by failures are related to process problems; only about 10% are related to personnel problems. Yet, most organizations spend far more time looking for culprits, rather than focusing on finding root causes. Because of this misdirected effort, we often miss the opportunity to learn and benefit from understanding the root cause of the unwanted failures and eliminating those causes.
This is why it has become so important to get trained professionally before just jumping into doing the Root Cause Analysis. The course discusses RCA Steps and the 3 most popular RCA techniques namely 5 Why, Fish Bone Diagram, and Fault Tree Analysis. Each of these techniques is explained beautifully with the help of visuals and case studies. Merits and Demerits of each technique are also discussed.
The course has been made intentionally short and crisp so that you can finish it in a flow and you become a master of the subject without wasting much of your time.
Who this course is for
Business Owner, Engineer, Students, Entrepreneur, Engineers, Doctors, Software Developers, Project Manager- Anybody who wish to solve problems in their lives or businesses
More Course Expensive Download Click Here : https://www.ebookee.com/user/voska89
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction
Sponsored High Speed Downloads
8394 dl's @ 2002 KB/sDownload Now [Full Version]
7528 dl's @ 3468 KB/sDownload Link 1 - Fast Download
9485 dl's @ 3981 KB/sDownload Mirror - Direct Download
Search More...Udemy - Root Cause Analysis Masterclass Principle and Tools
Download this book
No active download links here?Please check the description for download links if any or do a search to find alternative books.
- Ebooks list page : 49988
- 2021-10-22Root Cause Analysis Masterclass Principle and Tools
- 2021-10-05Root Cause Analysis Masterclass Principle and Tools
- 2021-01-27Udemy - Root Cause Analysis and the 8D Problem Solving Bootcamp
- 2020-12-10Udemy - Root Cause Analysis and the 8D Corrective Action Process
- 2022-03-01Udemy - Root Cause Analysis 5 Whys Diagram
- 2022-02-25Udemy - Root Cause Analysis Toolkit
- 2020-02-16Udemy - Root Cause Analysis
- 2018-10-30Root Cause Analysis Simplified Tools and Techniques, Second Edition
- 2023-02-26Effective Root Cause Analysis Looking at control, responsibility, process improvement and making the whole activity mor
- 2022-08-10Root Cause Analysis (RCA) for the Improvement of Healthcare Systems and Patient Safety
- 2022-07-20Application Observability with Elastic Real-time metrics, logs, errors, traces, root cause analysis, and anomaly detection
- 2022-02-25Udemy - RCA Root cause analysis
- 2020-12-12Root Cause Analysis and the 8D Corrective Action Process
- 2020-12-10Root Cause Analysis and the 8D Corrective Action Process
- 2020-02-27Root Cause Analysis, Second Edition: The Core of Problem Solving and Corrective Action Ed 2
- 2020-02-03Accelerated Windows Malware Analysis with Memory Dumps: Training Course Transcript and WinDbg Practice Exercises, Second Edition (Pattern-Oriented Software ... Root Cause Analysis, Debugging Courses)
- 2018-10-30Root cause analysis and improvement in the healthcare sector a step-by-step guide
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Root Cause Analysis: The Core of Problem Solving and Corrective Action
- 2017-10-15[PDF] The Root Cause Analysis Handbook: A Simplified Approach to Identifying, Correcting, and Reporting Workplace Errors
No comments for "Udemy - Root Cause Analysis Masterclass Principle and Tools".
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.