Udemy - Standing Partner Acrobatics for Beginners
Posted on 2021-11-26, by voska89.
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 13 lectures (38 mins) | Size: 816 MB
Fun, easy-to-learn standing partner acro poses and flow
What you'll learn
Perform 5 beginner standing acro moves, including thigh stand, reverse thigh stand, flag pose, one-arm backflag, and bow-and-arrow
Perform some basic variations on these moves to add pizazz
Learn to transition in and out of poses in a variety of ways
Use transitions to smoothly connect the poses into a complete flow
Build trust and connection with a partner or friend
No previous experience required
One friend, partner, sibling, parent, dating app match, or consenting stranger
Learn 5 beginner standing acro poses, and the transitions that allow you to link them together into a seamless flow. Build trust and deepen your physical connection with your partner and/or friends.
Suitable for students with no acro experience, as well as for those who have practiced L-basing acro yoga and are looking to expand their skill set into standing acro.
This course breaks down each move so that practically anyone can learn it. Each video builds sequentially upon the previous, so that you have already built up the required fundamentals by the time you try a new pose. We demonstrate and explain each new move, including common mistakes that we've seen with our in-person students, and helpful tips and tricks that we've discovered along the way so that you can learn as efficiently as possible. And finally, you'll learn how to transition seamlessly between poses, and perform an entire routine from start to finish!
Content and Overview:
This course contains 11 classes and 37 minutes of video instruction. As your instructors, we are excited to see your progress and always available to take feedback and respond to questions.
Master impressive-looking beginner acro poses using our bite-sized, easy-to-follow classes.
Partner counterbalance/ warm-up
reverse thigh stand (or "Titanic")
Transitions between poses
How to link everything together to perform an entire acro flow!
Who this course is for:
Suitable for couples or friends with no or minimal acro experience, or for those who have practiced L-basing acro yoga and are looking to expand their skill set into standing acro.
More Course Expensive Download Click Here : https://www.ebookee.com/user/voska89
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction
Sponsored High Speed Downloads
9773 dl's @ 2837 KB/sDownload Now [Full Version]
6349 dl's @ 3193 KB/sDownload Link 1 - Fast Download
5574 dl's @ 2112 KB/sDownload Mirror - Direct Download
Search More...Udemy - Standing Partner Acrobatics for Beginners
Download this book
No active download links here?Please check the description for download links if any or do a search to find alternative books.
- Ebooks list page : 50381
- 2021-11-18Standing Partner Acrobatics for Beginners
- 2012-01-13Chomsky For Beginners - David Cogswell
- 2011-12-01Chomsky For Beginners
- 2023-03-15Udemy C Sharp Basics For Beginners Learn Coding With C Sharp
- 2023-03-10Udemy C Sharp Basics For Beginners Introduction To Programming With C Sharp
- 2023-03-07Udemy Introduction To Blender For Beginners
- 2023-03-06Udemy: SQL Crash Course For Beginners – Learn SQL with PostgreSQL
- 2023-03-05Udemy Mixing and Mastering For Beginners
- 2023-02-23Udemy Java Programming Language for Beginners
- 2023-02-19Udemy FL Studio 20 for Beginners
- 2023-02-16Udemy Alto Saxophone Lessons for Beginners
- 2023-02-16Udemy Amazon Ecommerce Store For Beginners
- 2023-01-12UDEMY Python Programming Essentials for Beginners
- 2023-01-10UDEMY Complete PYTHON Programming for Beginners 2022
- 2023-01-10UDEMY Investing in Stocks for Beginners Part 1 Jargon Free
- 2022-11-08Udemy: Learn Unity C# for beginners
- 2022-10-12Udemy - English Language Basics For Beginners Level 1
- 2022-10-12Udemy - Digital Portrait Drawing For Beginners And Advanced Students
No comments for "Udemy - Standing Partner Acrobatics for Beginners".
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.