Posted on 2021-11-05, by voska89.
Created by Dr. Gleb Tsipursky, PhD | Last updated 10/2021
Duration: 3h 15m | 12 sections | 20 lectures | Video: 1280x720, 44 KHz | 2.345 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + Sub
Master telecommuting leadership best practices of Fortune 500 leaders taught by world-renowned expert on remote work
What you'll learn
Master the best practices in telecommuting leadership used by Fortune 500 firms to seize competitive advantage for their bottom lines and careers
Discover how to lead collaboration and innovation most effectively in telecommuting teams, while holding team members accountable for deliverables
Develop a plan with specific next steps to adapt for yourself and your team the best practices used by Fortune 500 companies for leading telecommuting teams
Determine the most effective work arrangements for telecommuting teams to achieve your business objectives
Learn the dangerous judgment errors called cognitive biases that undermine successful telecommuting team leadership and how Fortune 500 firms defeat them
Maximize productivity, engagement, retention, and morale for telecommuting teams for your team's bottom line and your own career
Feel truly confident about whether you make the right calls in leading telecommuting teams to reach your desired leadership goals
You need to trust best practices from Fortune 500 companies and behavioral science-based findings over going with outdated team leadership advice stemming from office-based environments to seize a competitive advantage for your bottom line and career in leading telecommuting teams
Leading telecommuting teams is the key new area that leaders must master for leadership success in the new normal for your bottom line and your career.
Unfortunately, our intuitive leadership style is adapted to in-office collaboration, and is poorly suited to telecommuting teams. Our gut reactions on telecommuting teams can't be trusted, as revealed by research in behavioral economics, psychology, and cognitive neuroscience. So how do the leaders of Fortune 500 companies make the right calls on leading telecommuting teams to reach their business objectives?
They follow evidence-based best practices on leading telecommuting teams and the future of work as revealed by such research. In this course, you will master techniques for leading telecommuting teams drawing on cutting-edge behavioral science and real-world best practices from Fortune 500 companies. After taking this course, you will
More Course Expensive Download Click Here : https://www.ebookee.com/user/voska89
- Ebooks list page : 50098
- 2021-10-28Telecommuting Leadership - Fortune 500 Firm Best Practices
- 2021-10-24Telecommuting Leadership: Fortune 500 Firm Best Practices
- 2021-11-14Udemy - Future-Proofing Best Practices of Fortune 500 Firm Leaders
- 2021-10-27Udemy - Leadership and Decision Making Best Practices of Fortune 500
- 2021-11-22Future-Proofing: Best Practices of Fortune 500 Firm Leaders
- 2021-10-24Leadership and Decision Making Best Practices of Fortune 500
- 2021-10-27Udemy - Defeat Unconscious Bias Using Fortune 500 Firm Strategies
- 2021-11-26Defeat Unconscious Bias Using Fortune 500 Firm Strategies
- 2021-11-23Defeat Unconscious Bias Using Fortune 500 Firm Strategies
- 2021-07-31Udemy - Snowflake Masterclass [Real time demos Best practices Labs]
- 2021-10-27Udemy - Leading Virtual Teams Best Practices From Fortune 500 Firms
- 2021-10-27Udemy - Leading Hybrid Teams Best Practices From Fortune 500 Firms
- 2021-10-25Udemy - Coaching the Analytical Mind Best Practices of Fortune 500
- 2021-10-24Udemy - Master Unconscious Bias Best Practices of Fortune 500 Firms
- 2021-10-24Udemy - Defeat Cognitive Biases Best Practices of Fortune 500 Firms
- 2021-10-24Udemy - Career Strategy Master Best Practices of Fortune 500 Firms
- 2021-10-02Udemy - Quick Decision Making Best Practices of Fortune 500 Firms
- 2021-09-21Udemy - Decision Making Master Best Practices of Fortune 500 Firms
- 2021-11-23Defeat Cognitive Biases Best Practices Of Fortune 500 Firms
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.